Cultivate is where crazy ideas grow to become profitable business. Justin Brady and his newly branded business help companies cultivate innovation and translate that innovation into marketing strategies. On this episode, Justin and I discuss several topics including:
- Drones and crop insurance
- Millennials seeking simplicity in their technology
- The disappearance of technology (it’s not what you think!)
- Erie Insurance uses drone to inspect roof damage: https://youtu.be/j_tchQbgo2g
- CES Recap: Fly to Work in The World’s First Autonomous, Human-Size Drone
In our first episode of 2016, we’re joined by Jason Andrew, Co-Founder and CEO of Limelight Health, based in Silicon Valley. Investors in Limelight Health include Launchpad Digital Health, AXA Strategic Ventures and MassMutual Ventures. Jason and Gregory discuss these investors and much more in today’s episode.
Dan Reed is Managing Director of American Family Ventures, the corporate venture capital fund of American Family Insurance. Listen and learn how Dan went from Stanford, to Chicago Booth for business school, to consultant and now strategic investor. In this far ranging discussion, we talk about the types of insurance startups AmFam Ventures invests in, home automation, IoT, data analytics and more.